We need passionate teammates who will continue to fuel our competitive edge – people who think differently and will help us get smarter as we continue innovating the customer experience. It's mission critical that we are attracting the very best talent and making Comcast Business a place where everyone wants to grow their career. There is no better time to be part of the Comcast Business family.
To learn more about Comcast Business click here.
At Comcast, we are innovators and leaders—inventing groundbreaking technology, creating extraordinary entertainment experiences for millions every day, and taking great care of our customers. The diverse talents of our people have propelled us to a Fortune 40 industry leader. And it’s an exciting time to join our team, make big things happen and connect people to exciting products, services and to the moments that matter most in their lives.
We are committed to delivering amazing products and a customer experience that people love and trust. In every interaction, we are focused on respecting our customers’ time and fitting seamlessly into their lives. Our teammates go the extra mile to make sure our customers are satisfied and can’t imagine going anywhere else. We take pride in our work, our products, our services, and our commitment to the community. And we are always open to new ideas to enhance our productivity, drive strong results, and deliver a great experience for employees and customers alike.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Responsible for driving sales of Comcast Business Class Products including Metro Ethernet and fiber services for national account clients with large bandwidth requirements. Responsible for the acquisition and management of large multi-site and multi-location commercial accounts including the retail, health care, technology and hospitality/hotel sectors. Develops and delivers sales proposals to prospective accounts, closes business deals and exceeds pre-determined budgeted sales objectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in the art of the complex sale. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Develops sales territory, including cultivation of local partnerships and organizational affiliations in the retail, health care, technology and hospitality sectors.
- Actively generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
- Creates and delivers face-to-face sales presentations that sell the benefits of Comcast products and services to enterprise customers.
- Achieves and exceeds all individual, department and budget goals.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on all Comcast Business Class advanced products including Metro Ethernet and fiber services.
- Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer
retention; works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Offers recommendations to sales leadership on new business prospects through the review of sales records and activity reports.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10-15 years related experience
- Experience selling telecommunication / network services on a national scale
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
At Comcast, we care about our employees' wellbeing—physically, emotionally, and financially, and we work to make sure our employees have access to the benefits they need to support their lives.
Save for your future with our 401(k). We offer automatic enrollment along with dollar-for-dollar matching, up to the first 6% of your eligible pay contributed.
From adoption assistance, childcare resources, pet insurance and more, Comcast supports you at all life stages. Our Paid Parental Leave provides 12 weeks off for a primary caregiver (with a phase back to work option) and 2 weeks off for a non-primary caregiver.
We believe it is important for our employees to be familiar with and enjoy the same wonderful products and services as customers. We offer all of our full-time employees in serviceable areas free digital TV and internet, as well as deeply discounted phone services and other features.
Comcast employees can take advantage of exclusive discounts and special offers at our Universal Resorts, including theme park tickets and onsite hotel rooms.
Comcast offers a wide variety of perks and other benefits—including tuition assistance, commuter discounts, voluntary benefits, and discounts to over 700 retailers—to help you in all aspects of your life.
This part is all us. We weigh applications based on overall experience, education and skill. If you fit the bill, we'll reach out with next steps.
But because we get so many applications every day, we can't reply to everybody.
Some jobs require more info on your abilities. If this applies to you, a Comcast recruiter will reach out for more details.
Let's chat. We typically begin with a phone call or video chat. If all goes well, your recruiter will schedule an in-person interview.
A recruiter will let you know if you're our pick for the job. If you aren't chosen, don't worry! Totally try again. We have lots of available jobs at Comcast—possibly one with your name on it.
Before you start, you must successfully complete a drug screening test and background check. Your recruiter will provide instructions.
You made it!
Sign your offer letter, complete your pre-employment checks, and ta-da! You're a legit Comcast employee. Your recruiter will explain what happens next and set you up with your manager to make sure you start things off on the right foot.
You can create a "job alert" that will notify you by e-mail whenever a new job that matches your search criteria is posted. If you feel you need special accommodations during the recruitment or hiring process, please contact your recruiter or contact us at Comcast_Careers@Comcast.com.